10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Pause is a widely used alternative in the Philippines to enjoy Internet connection. However, there are various circumstances that prevent many people from acquiring the appropriate package for their needs. For this reason, we present a quick and simple guide on how to pause the Piso Wifi time in just 2 minutes.
When purchasing time for Piso Wifi, users often prefer not to use all of their allotted time at once. Therefore, it becomes necessary to pause the time in order to save it for later use. Fortunately, this feature is available through the admin settings, allowing users to easily manage their time and maximize their usage of Piso Wifi.
Please be advised that in order to access the pause time feature, it is necessary to first enable the option in your settings. To do so, please follow the steps below.
PISOWIFI time auto pause/resume settings
Here are the steps to access the Piso Wifi panel and enable the “Piso Wifi Pause” option:
- Connect to the Piso Wifi network.
- Open a web browser and go to http://10.0.0.1/admin This should take you to the Piso Wifi login page.
- Enter your login credentials 10.0.0.1 to access the Piso Wifi dashboard.
- Once you’re in the dashboard, navigate to the “Settings” section.
- Look for the “Piso Wifi Pause” option and make sure it is enabled. If it’s not, simply toggle the switch to turn it on.
- Save the changes by clicking the “Apply” or “Save” button, depending on your dashboard’s interface.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you should be able to pause your Piso Wifi time whenever you need to.